Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Half Baked Trifle


For the 4th of July we went to a cookout, and I made this trifle.

Me and my husband LOVED it, and it was all gone in a matter of minutes, but I think it may have been to sweet for the average person. I don't understand such things, but I decided to re-make the trifle yesterday when my daughter decided to take an almost 3 hour nap and I had tons of time to spare! 

So with a few changes, I bring you the Half Baked Trifle! Is there any flavor better by Ben and Jerry's?! In my opinion, no.

Except for their Chocolate Therapy. And the Chubby Hubby. Also Late Night Snack, Peanut Brittle, Phish Food, and Imagine Whirled Peace. 

But for now, I'm working with the flavors of half baked. By far, my new favorite trifle to make!

Half Baked Trifle
1 9x13" pan of your favorite brownies, under baked by 5 minutes
1 Recipe for hot fudge sauce
1 Recipe of for your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough, without the eggs, and rolled into 1" balls
2 Boxes of Vanilla Pudding, OR your favorite vanilla pudding recipe to serve 8
1, 16 oz. and 1, 8 oz. container of cool whip

Method:
-Layer half of the brownies on the bottom
-Half the pudding on that
-Then half hot fudge sauce
-Half cookie dough balls (cut each ball in half)
-Half the whipped cream over cookie dough balls
Repeat till all ingredients are used up!






No comments:

Post a Comment